We are excited to be opening our doors May 1st. To welcome everyone back we will be giving out a Rally Towel (aka sweat towel) for the first 60 members who come in on Friday!
The gym hours will be posted weekly until we get back to our complete normal schedule.
- We will open this Friday May 1st at 8:00 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday we will open our regular hours 7:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
- The week of May 4th through May 6th we will be open 4:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m.
Members must be prepared to follow these guidelines:
- Please wash your hands in the restroom before entering the gym floor.
- You will sign in and out at the front desk and be allowed one hour to workout. You will also need to fill out a short questionnaire with a front desk associate each time you visit the gym.
- Every member must also check in for the group class and at the front desk computer.
- If you are sick or have been around someone who is sick please do not come to the gym to workout. We will be extremely strict about this!
- If you have traveled in the last 14 days please wait 14 days from the date you arrived home to come in to workout.
- Because safe distancing is required we marked off sections with an X in the free weight area. Please stay as close to the X spot as possible when working out.
- Weigh machines are marked designating which ones you can used.
- Cardio machines are marked designating which ones you can use.
- Please be aware that we will be disinfecting and sanitizing but we ask that you wipe your area down completely when down using your equipment, cardio machine, or any items you tough with a sani-wipe that can be found at various places throughout the gym.
Due to our North Dakota safe guidelines we can not make exceptions. Thank you all for understanding as we get through this time together! Thank you for your support! We love and value all of our members very much! If you were charged for April membership dues you have the option to be credited for May membership dues. To request a credit please email email@example.com by May 15, 2020, 11:59 p.m.